Friday, March 18, 2016

Relic Tech Sales Surge again in Australia


This morning I checked in on some of my books on Amazon in Australia and saw that Relic Tech was ranked #941 overall and #8 in Military SF.

Very cool, as that's the best ranking I've observed for any of my novels. It might've been better--if I would've checked earlier...but maybe not. Still, it was pretty neat to catch the snapshot.

Screen Shot of Relic Tech at #941

At the same time Relic Hunted was ranked in the low 3000s.

Relic Tech as #8 in Military SF


Thank you readers in Australia! I hope you enjoy Kra's tales.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I don't know what's driven readers in Australia toward my books in specific, but I'm glad they're interested, and hope they do enjoy the reads. Thanks!

      Delete