Friday, August 2, 2013

Roundup: Piqua Farmers Market

`
I was fortunate enough to be invited to participate in the Authors Day at the Piqua Farmers Market on July 25th.

I was one of four authors attending, two of them local authors I'd never met before. That's aways fun.

While a Farmers Market isn't the typical venue for books, both avid and casual readers do visit such markets and it was an opportunity to cross paths with some I might not have otherwise.

Mainstreet Piqua, which invited me and the other authors, provided the tent to shelter us from the sun overhead and promoted the event in the local news paper and through internet notifications.

In the two and a half hours there I met a lot of readers and sold a few books. Can't complain about that!
 
Set up at Piqua's Farmers Market
`

No comments:

Post a Comment