Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ohioana Book Festival 2013: I'll be There!

`
I have once again been invited to be a participating author at the Ohioana Book Festival, scheduled for Saturday, May 11th. from 10:00 am to  4:30 pm.

Once again it will be held at the:
Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215

It's an event I've really enjoyed in the past--meeting readers and other Ohio authors. My most recent release (through Gryphonwood Press), Genre Shotgun made the cut. But both of my other novels, Flank Hawk and Blood Sword, will be available at the book festival as well.

I'll post more information as it becomes available.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds fun. I'll be at a writing conference that same weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be thinking about you, hoping you're having fun, learning a bit, and networking successfully.

      Delete
  2. A little far for me to drive, but have a blast there, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Jeff, I understand. There's a lot of events I'd like to show up at but Ohio isn't near most of them.

      Delete