Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Quote


MST3K is a very funny show. If you've never had the chance to view an episode or two, you really should.

For some odd reason a quote from one of the robots (Crow) has stuck with me over the years--I know, sort of sad. Anyway, here it is:

Life is like a crap sandwich. The more bread you have, the less crap you gotta take.” --Crow T. Robot

I am sure there are more uncouth versions of the quote out there but, in any case, do you think there is some truth to what Crow said?

3 comments:

  1. Funny. My mind is already hearing those uncouth versions. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, but kind of sad too. I don't know that I've ever had enough bread to compare the level of crap. Maybe someday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, we certainly don't want to repeat an 'uncouth' version in company children! ;)

    Angie, I'm in the same 'low level of bread boat' as you. Let me know if you ever do get the chance to compare!

    ReplyDelete