Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brief Review of "Vegetable Matters"


I came across a review of the First Issue of MindFlights, and the author (Gustavo Bondoni), mentioned my story "Vegetable Matters."

Here is an excerpt of the Full Review:
"Both the quality of production and that of the stories and poems included were very high, and my favorite story was an example of how a science / controversy story was included with no fuss: Terry W. Ervin II's story "Vegetable Matters" is a good one. Perhaps a bit predictable, but very well written and plausibly put together. And the way it looks at eco-extremists made me chuckle."

It was a fun story to write and, as a writer, it's always reinforcing to learn someone enjoyed one of your published works.

3 comments:

  1. I disagree with the 'predictable' part, but otherwise it a nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to get a good review of Mindflights. I liked your story in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, I agree. The ending wasn't something I thought others would see coming.

    Angie, Glad you enjoyed the story and it is great to see a good review of MindFlights.

    ReplyDelete